Monday, January 11, 2016

The End.

I often mused to myself how people would view me in their eyes.

Am I an arrogant person? Or was I one of those that would succumb to despair and let the emotions take control of all my rational choices?

As I reflect, I thought of the latter. There was a reason why they gave me the nickname of despair, I allowed my negative emotions to swallow my logical side of the brain, did many things that would utterly spell of selfishness and self centerdness. 

What was it that I truly want to be? Mistakes happen, everyone does. I looked into it, I heard the explanations and I forgave, but I never forget.
Unless that individual has ill intentions, I never once belittled the worthiness of the company.

We all have much to learn. I need to look into myself more. Will it be too late by the time I start laughing at who I was before?

Time will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment